2009年7月9日星期四

sad......

today morning ...i go n wear my shoes...n i saw....baibai house gt 1 rabit...yeah!!!then todaay is school birthday(skul anniversary)...n pn.lim yoke keng de retirement....the speech is so long...ucapan...penghargaan......then...persembahan..my xlass gt no.3 in the decorate board de competition le....dnt no i gt contribution any.....then help my groupmember decorate the board again...after skul....stay bac til 3 lyk tat......go back......saw baibai house gt many fur (baibai de) baibai berkorban untuk its baby ...bt...very sad to say tat.... the smal rabbit born tis morning die.......baibai de fur.......no use adi .....if baibai noe......it will feel so sad.......becoz of baibai....i cry ......can u imagine a mother after giving birth but loss her baby.....? the feelings is soo sad.......my mother oso told me tat 2 baby rabit eaten by its mom....all 5 rabit die tis 2 days....

0 comments: