2009年8月12日星期三

xxx

xxx-today pn.chee said, gt i boy came toher claz n lend chalk ...then pn .chee greet him ...lol....after he took the chalk...pn. chee say thank you ..b coz she wants him to say thank you ...then the boy say....welcome.......!!!

wednesday-today report card day...i din go.....

saturday-today mummy say go n watch trans4mer but no place adi...so we went sunway n watch land of the lost lol....6:45 de till 8 lyk tat we went 4 dinner....saw the waiter look lyk him le.....

sunday-today we book the ticket 4 trans4mer at 3:45.... 1 o clock lyk tat we went tokong...then lunch...then we went to universiti malaya......open day ...so we went day n c lool......then rush to watch movie.....6 0 clock lyk tat...finish....then my mum ask me wan 2 hav a haircut ant....then i say sui bian lol....then we went apt.....sunway de...at 1st... i request 4 a senior bt...7 0 clock di... still gt 1 person in the waiting list...so my mum pay mor 10 ringgit....for a professional lol....wah...the professsional look lyk mr.song....he ask me wat i wan to cut then i say cut liang cun lo....then he say very little oli wor....i ask my mum n talk to him...after discussion my mumwan me 2 cut 4 cun....then he ask ... will she cry....my mum say no...ha....after tat he start cutting my hair n he say...if u cry ..i will stop it....then i ask him gt ppl cry be4 meh while u cutting hair...he say ya lor...same age as me de...her mum dont let her hav long hair.....then she cry lol..."mr.song" not patient liao...so he pass to the next person lol....when finish...he said nt very short la...ha, scare me oli...thought very short

tuesday- today din gt to skul ,coz 4 period oli.....(NT REALLY)

0 comments: