2009年9月16日星期三

xxx tis few day....

last saturday ....hav dinner with my cousin at cheras there lol....then my uncle ask me, hav u do well in ur exam...???..they say trial easy wor...then i say a bit difficult lo...then he say..yake it easy lol....za dao...then....he say eat with u 不懂是我的荣幸,还是你的不幸....zzz...za dao again..sit bside him very fan...he is very noisy lo... bitten by my baby rabbit...haiz.......

tuesday-today sejarah gt one ques i correct ...then i q up n ask teacher for my marks...lol....then my teacher very serius de tell me ...then i oso very serius de look at her...then she say:girl,i think u must smile....zzzz...then my friend say u din smile meh?...u oso gt smile to urself oso....

wednesday-today din go to skul..din inform my teacher... felt sorry to him...
haiz y my skul suddenly gt exam leh....zzz...sienz...hope my skul gt holiday on friday...lo ^~^...cnt smile now lo

0 comments: