2009年12月15日星期二

thurs~ tues

thurs~ today 19:30 lyk tat papa n mummy wen to arab.....then my aunt cum n take care us lo....

fri~went summit .....juz to kacau my the other aunt...ha....hav lunch n dinner there.....waste 1 day oli..haiz

sat~went mydin...then went summit again....coz dnt noe go where.....hav mcdonald 4 ur lunch then 4,5 lyk tat bac.....then we cal 4 domino de delivery~

sun~went old klang road there 4 our lunch wiv my the other aunt....then sis follow the other aunt to summit ...me n 2 bro wen to sunway.....went jusco...asian avenue....then 5 lyk tat we wen pasar malam.....

mon~tooday din go anywhere...coz veli sienz liao.....bt afternoon tat time....bro n sis went taipan.....then at nite...i locked my room....dnt noe y...n the key is inside....haiz....so i go mummy room de sofa n sleep lo...

tues~ papa n mummy cum bac liao...they bought sum choc....bt aunt bought de choc stil haven finish yet..ha....haiz..if papa noe tis few day i ate so much...sure gt scolded.....nite, went steamboat buffet at sunway there wiv my aunt juz to celebrate my bro de birthday....coz tomolo is his birthday.....today is my primary de best frenz birthday...n i sms her...bt i tink mayb she 4gt me d ha....every year we met each other bt tis year...coz of pmr....we din met each other....

0 comments: