2009年12月30日星期三

xxx

20/12~ went sunway

22/12~went tenji @ mont kiara.....the buffet nt bad lo...

23/12~went taipan de apt or a hair cut......

24/12~pmr result cum out today...11 lyk tat go to skul ten help my mom clean her table around 12:30 lyk tat oli result cum out ....i think i m the last one hu take the result...nite...hav dinner steamboat buffet wiv all my aunt...they congrats me n giv me christmas bear...

25/12~ merry christmas !!! ... went sunway early in the morning ...10 lyk tat ba....coz hav to gt ticket for the treasure hunter.....we watch tis show at 11 lyk tat ...then after 2 hours we hav lunch at ajimen ramen....then went jusco.....bought a new high heel ....

26/12~ 12pm lyk tat go bac to my kampung at sitiawan to celebrate my father de mother..ha..."s birthday....reach there 5 lyk tat then check in ....we stay in hotel flammingo...rest then went beach...around 7:30...meet al my aunt n hav dinner wiv them.....having many problem...haiz...

27/12~ check out ..hav breakfast there....then 12 lyk tat go to penang...3 lyk tat reach....check in around 4....stay in sunway hotel....hav dinner @ gurney drive...

28/12~ father is having meeting today....stay at hotel....hav breakfat at level 14 coz....lobby no place liao...5 lyk tat...went out n eat eat eat ...ha....7 lyk tat oli hav dinner bt full d....

29/12~going bac to kl today...after check out...went kek lok si...weather is so hot..til take pic oso cnt open my eyes....then hav lunch at 3 lyk tat...reach home 8 pm...

0 comments: