2010年1月15日星期五

3/1~ went steamboat buffet wiv my aunt...
4/1 ~ 1st day of skul...raining early in the morning gathered in dewan....coughing non stop....went to clinic tonite n doctor gv me 2 days mc

5/1~6/1~ stay at home tis 2 days

7/1~ went to skul n stil coughing til veli noisy so decided to take mc tomolo

8/1 stay at home again...at nite hav dinner wiv my father fren ntg to eat de lyk din hav my dinner lyk tat

10/1~ today dnt noe go where liao....

11/1~ bac to skul...

13/1~ 1st time i lapar til pening kepala....hav i cup of milo early in the morning then stay bac til4 n hav my lunch n dinner 8pm fell pening on the way go bac home

14/1~ tonite 7:45 went tuition i hours 45 minutes the 1st hours i m listening then the following 45 minutes my brain is sleeping cnt th9nk n digest wat teacher say....

15/1 ~ gerko day of 2010.....join ubk....then walk around in the dewan 1+ hours ....sienz...

0 comments: