2009年5月11日星期一

SAD!!!

Today my baby rabbit-xiao bai passed away ... the one who look exactly lyk it's mother........in the morning..... i gave all the baby rabbit food... but xiao bai dont wan to eat .......i try to feed it but it still dont wan to eat.......i did not notice it n go to school .....after school, i went to my mother's place to took my lunch......there was a letter says that xiao bai had passed away.......the moment i noe this thing ,my tears drop.....i cant stop it ........it was juz a small baby born on 25 of march.... onli 1 month ...it survive onli one month.......i am so regret that i din told my mum ...xiao bai not feeling well coz it dont wan eat.......if it alive.....now wat can i do is......pray hard 4 xiao bai .....i will miss xiao bai......i wan to have fun with it but now,....too late 4 me say so ........y?y xiao bai jump n play happily be4 this.....y? suddenly it gone......so fast .......quietly......

0 comments: